Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
2014 Local Candidates for Hillsborough County
City of Tampa Domestic Partnership Registry
- Mini Tweets
- Psychiatrists' Group Names First Out Gay Leader
- Marriage Equality Makes Progress in U.K.
- Democrats and Republicans Alike Wary of Virginia's Radical Lt. Gov. Nominee
- Father of Teen Lesbian Facing Criminal Charges Says Daughter's Been Targeted Before
- Illinois Will Pass Marriage Equality Bill, Sponsor Says
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson Slams His Former Catholic School for Forcing Trans Teen to Wear Women's Graduation Garb
- French Marriage Equality Opponent Commits Suicide at Notre Dame
- LGBT-Inclusive Immigration Reform Good as Dead, Say Advocates
- PHOTOS: New Yorkers Combat Violence With Protest
- Church of Scotland to Allow Gay Ministers
FBF Facebook page Feed Widget
- 1. Meet Our New Chair Michael van Hoek
2. Meet Our New Vice Chair of Operations Tim Heberlein
3. Tampa Fundraiser for Gwen Graham Wednesday
4. Dem Veterans Caucus Forming in Hillsborough County
5. Updated Openings: Apply to Serve on a Hills County Board or Council by May 30
6. Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense Rally Friday 5/31
7. Upcoming Events
Meet Our Elected Leaders & Other News
Last evening Hillsborough County Democrats elected Michael van Hoek to lead the county party through the 2014 election cycle. He fills a vacancy created when Chris Mitchell resigned as local chair to lead the statewide Florida House Victory campaign organization.
- 1. Notice: Monday DEC Meeting and Election
2. HCDEC Election: Candidates and Process
3. "Walkin' Lawton" Author to Lecture, Sign Books Tuesday
4. Tampa Fundraiser for Gwen Graham Wednesday
5. Legislative Wrap Up from Rep. Janet Cruz
6. Dem Veterans Caucus Forming in Hillsborough County
7. Dems in Strong Position for 2014 Midterm Election
8. Updated Openings: Apply to Serve on a County Board or Council by May 30
9. Upcoming Events
Meeting/Election Notice & Latest News
Perhaps one of the biggest issues this session was elections reform. In 2012, I believe that Florida once again became the laughingstock of the nation. Many in the legislature vowed to never allow this to happen again in our state.
- 1. Resignations Bring Changes to DEC Leadership
2. Notice: DEC Meeting and Election
3. Get Your Kennedy King Dinner Tickets Now
4. Democratic Family Picnic May 11
5. Deadline TODAY: Apply to Serve on a Hillsborough County Board or Council
6. Florida Legislature: Update
7. Upcoming Events
Notice of Election, Events and News
Two elected leaders of the Hillsborough County DEC have announced their resignations due to the requirements of their paid employment positions.
- Our thoughts are with the people of Boston.
Our thoughts are with the people of Boston.