Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
2014 Local Candidates for Hillsborough County
2014 State & Federal Candidates
City of Tampa Domestic Partnership Registry
- Victory Institute announces 2014 Movement Leaders Fellows
- Staff Highlights: Victory Deputy Political Director Travels to Idaho and Nebraska
- Out Candidates Claim Election Victories
- LGBT Ambassador Pivotal in Ukraine Crisis
- 10 Questions: Texas State Rep. Celia Israel
- Celebrating Black History Month: State Representative Marcus Brandon
- Companies React to Arizona Anti-Gay Bill
- Victory Fund breaks monthly candidate endorsement record
- Campaign Breakthroughs: John McCrostie, Idaho
- Colombian LGBT advocates hold forum
- Ugandans Challenge 'Jail the Gays' Law in Court
- Game of Thrones Actor Kristian Nairn Reveals He's Gay
- Gay 12-Year-Old in Tenn. Still Fighting The ‘Don’t Say Gay’ Bill He Helped Kill
- Op-ed: Uganda's Top Tabloid Isn't News, It's a Hit List
- Fox's Newest Cop Comedy, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Is Quietly Breaking Ground
- The Financial Effects of DOMA: Ushering in a New Year Money Minute
- 'Book of Mormon' Finally Headed to Utah
- The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender
- Editor’s Letter: April/May Issue
- Is 'Mr. Peabody & Sherman' About Adoption by Gays?
FBF Facebook page Feed Widget
Join Alex Sink's Truth Team
We need your help to fight back against false accusations and tell the truth about Alex. Join the truth team and help us get the facts out about Alex's record of bipartisan problem solving to Pinellas residents.
- The side of equality is crushing! Keep the yes votes to overturn the ban on marriage equality coming!
Poll: Gay marriage
- Let's Do It!
Breaking News: We're Going to Court! | Equality Florida
(Miami, FL, January 21, 2014)—Today, six same-sex couples and Equality Florida Institute are filing a lawsuit in Florida state court in Miami seeking the freedom to marry. The lawsuit argues that Florida’s laws barring same-sex couples from marriage violate the United States Constitution by denying…